We’re curious developers.
Our mentality is the opposite of your ‘know it all’ opinionated tech guru: we believe an unbiased and curious attitude towards our client’s business is key in developing effective solutions.
We’re defining our way of working as 'Curious SaaS configuration':
Fueled by our trademark curiosity we delve into our client’s business, people and specific machinery and workflows, resulting in a thorough understanding of their way of working. We then use that knowledge to unlock their data and configure our workflow optimization software to our client’s unique situation.
Our company culture:
At Cuurios we’re very honest.
A pretentious ‘know it all’ attitude is the root of many failed IT projects. We’re honest about the fact that we’re not in the know about your company and your people, machinery and processes involved. But we’re curious to get to know all about it, because it’s the essential input for our platform to be able to make a difference.
..and we work it like we own it.
We don’t do things only because you want us to. We form our own opinions in order to discuss them with you. We don’t cut corners nor take the easy road. We work for your company like it’s our own. We own every opportunity we get and aim to produce the best solution possible by using logic and a step-by-step approach.
Gaëtan Giraudco-founder / CTO
Leen de Graafco-founder / CEO
Tamara NagyTech lead
Marco D’IppolitoAccount Manager
Lucas DreherFrontend Developer
Ilinca TrestioreanuSoftware engineer
Rob GijzenImplementation Consultant
We’re happy to have set up shop at NEXT Delft: a brand new, impact driven scale up community building at the Technical University Delft campus. The community building is closely related to Europe’s leading Tech Incubator YES!Delft, where tomorrow’s leading firms are built.
The perks you get
(working with us get you more than just an income)
- Challeging projects and complex data problems you can sink your teeth into.
- Working with a highly talented team of specialists.
- Monthly team events, helping to strenghten ties with your colleagues.
- You get to work with the latest, state of the art technology.
- Possibility to work form abroad one month per year.
- Lots of opportunities for extra training and personal development.
- We can get you a lease bicycle, or a Public Transport card, which lest you travel across the country.
- A company culture where we’re absolutely honest with eachother.
Stop thinking. Start doing.
Clients tell us that implementing our product feels like their data-congested brain finally gets the much-needed neurological wiring that prompts action. Finally, you understand what is happening. Finally, you know what to do next. Finally, you can act confidently.